%MINIFYHTML6613f903511d564c4e54cf56c912325812% Makeup By Lauren P: Event: Shervon's 25th Birthday Party

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Event: Shervon's 25th Birthday Party


As I mentioned in a previous post, I was hired by my friend Shervon to glam her up for her 25th Birthday Party!  Shervon is a natural beauty, who normally does not wear that much makeup.  After discussing her color preference and outfit choice, we both agreed that a nice golden look would make her eyes pop with the gorgeous black laced dress she would be wearing.  For her look, she asked that I did not apply anything to her lips, since she would be going out to eat right after our makeup session, and would be using her own lipstick.  I packed my bag for this event very similarly to my first event Chloe's Princess Themed Birthday Party, minus all of the glitter.
That post can be found here:
http://makeupbylaurenp.blogspot.com/2009/12/princess-themed-birthday-party-by.html

Below are pictures of me doing Shervon's makeup, I hope you enjoy! [picture-heavy]

 Before:

During:







And After!--A Happy Customer!! The look she had on her face when she said "Oh my God!" made my day =)








Shervon then completed her Diva look for the evening by slipping into her birthday dress..and some killer heels...way to make me look even shorter Shervon! It's okay, because it was her night to shine!


Contact me if your in the N.Y.C. area for your next event!


3 comments:

Miss Vendella on December 16, 2009 at 2:03 AM said...

great job hun! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!

Miss Dot on December 16, 2009 at 9:37 AM said...

Geez, you're right -- it really made her eyes pop! The colors look really good on her. Great job! Her dress is gorgeous, too.

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twilight is ♥
Free Hit Counters
Unique hits since 9/18/09
 

Makeup By Lauren P Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada