%MINIFYHTML6613f903511d564c4e54cf56c912325812% Makeup By Lauren P: Please vote for Lauren as one of the new faces of e.l.f. cosmetics!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Please vote for Lauren as one of the new faces of e.l.f. cosmetics!


Follow my blog with bloglovin


 



e.l.f. cosmetics is throwing a model search/contest to find their new models for the campaign, "beauty at all ages". They will be selecting four models from different age ranges and having a photo shoot with them in NYC. These four photos will then be posted on their website, where everyone will choose the grand prize winner!

All of the prizes sound exciting, but what excites me more is the chance to represent a great company and the products that they create. Please help me by clicking this link, and voting for me!

You can vote once daily, for only one model! So please let it be me! I would deeply appreciate it!

My personal statement: (Because of word count restrictions, I had to cut this down for their website, but this is the longer version of it)

I believe that I would be the perfect female model to represent e.l.f. in the year 2010 because I have a deep passion for beauty products and I understand how to sell them. I am a beauty blogger, model, and graduate school student who is an avid customer of your company and appreciates the quality of e.l.f.’s products. I believe that I posses a “natural and ethnic” look that would enhance your company’s products. My mixed heritages of Italian, Puerto Rican, and Colombian will only help flourish e.l.f.’s vision of beauty for every type of woman. Combine that with my knowledge and passion that I have in your company, photography, and beauty products in general, I believe that I am a great asset as the next face of e.l.f. cosmetics.

Here is the link to my page! http://www.exploremodeling.com/Contest/Faceof_ELF_2010/10926/Lauren_Perciballi.aspx



0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twilight is ♥
Free Hit Counters
Unique hits since 9/18/09
 

Makeup By Lauren P Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada