TAG!!! I'm it.
I was tagged by Syliva. Thanks hun.
8 Shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Lopez Tonight
3. 30 Rock
5. The Jersey Shore
6. Keeping up with the Kardashians
7. The Girls Next Door
8. Good Eats
8 Favorite places to eat and drink:
1. Smiling Pizza
2. Cube 63
5. Thai Tony's
8. Red Lobster/ Bubba Gumps/ Dallas BBQ (had to include all of them lol)
8 things I look forward to:
1. Graduating with my masters degree in Early Childhood Education
2. Securing my teaching job
3. Taking my second career path in Makeup to a new level.
4. Learning how to drive, getting my permit, then license (only Brooklyn-nites take this long to do it!)
5. Visiting family in California
6. Paying off School loans completely!
7. Saving and getting my own place.
8. Travel, and experience exciting things that I never got to do before!
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Woke up and washed up
2. Did a semesters worth of work (taking 2 classes during a 2 week winter session!)
3. Was visited by my aunt and uncle (my god parents) from New Jersey.
5. Talked to my boyfriend on the phone
6. Made a mark. sale to my friend, met up with her and gave her her products
7. Went out to dinner with my parents
8. Went to sleep!
Things I love about winter:
1. Hot Cocoa
2. Egg Nog
4. Spending time with loved ones
5. Snow Angels!
6. Break from School and Work
7. Christmas Music
8. Getting Full use out of my Ugg Boots!
8 things on my wish-list:
1. Buying the entire Twilight Series on Blu-ray (when it comes out)! I will not buy the DVD since I want to see every movie in the highest quality! To me, it's worth the wait!
2. My own place
3. A Car
4. A MAC Pro Laptop
6. Re-design and launch of my new website (be on the lookout for it!)
7. Tickets to California to visit family
8. Tickets to Italy, Puerto Rico, and then Mexico =)
8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Makeup & anything beauty related
2. Early Childhood Education & Diversity in education
4. Music: finding new artists to love and seeing them in concert
5. God & Love
8 words/phrases I use often:
2. How are you
3. What are you doing today/tonight?
8. Are you serious?! ::confused face:: lol
8 things I have learned from the past:
1. The most valuable thing you can give someone is your time...both of my late grandmothers taught me this (I can rest easy at night knowing I did the best I can for them, and I was always there).
2. "Think of giving not as a duty but as a privilege." -John D. Rockefeller
3. Family is everything.
4. I would rather have few real friends, then a bunch of fakes.
5. You can't change people, you can only have an effect on your own actions
6. The Truth Shall Set You Free (Adelphi's motto I believe?!)
7. Just because some one has a high Intelligence Quotient, does not mean they have Emotional Quotient (vise-verse)
8.Empathy is a mature and important quality to have.
8 places I would love to see/visit:
1. Italy (Again!) This time I want to get the chance to visit Frosinone, Italy --where my family comes from.
2. Puerto Rico (Another place that my family comes from, where I would love to visit!)
3. Las Vegas ( Just always wanted to go and party there!)
4. Mexico (Again: To visit my boyfriends family that I miss so much, and to visit where I made my Confirmation!)
5. Spain (To visit the province in Spain that is connected to my paternal grandmothers last name Segarra. We have our own Castles (there's more than one) and line of Absinthe! LOL)
6. Paris (one word...FASHION)
7. Tokyo (Technology, Fashion, Art, Food...the sites!)
8. London (Couple of artists I love are from there!)
8 things I currently want/need:
1. Long term, of more importance: My Masters degree in Early Childhood Education
2. My Drivers License
3. My own place
4. A job
5. Continually growth: personally, career wise, and spiritually
6. Time: To relax and enjoy the fruits of my labor...and to do makeup gigs!
7. Serious R & R
8. A healthy sleeping and eating schedule: Thanks grad school! ::ughh::
8 people I want to tag:
I want to here from all of you!!! I tag everyone reading this! Have fun & Good Luck!!!!