%MINIFYHTML6613f903511d564c4e54cf56c912325812% Makeup By Lauren P: My page has moved to Wordpress!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My page has moved to Wordpress!


If you can read this still, my page has now moved to wordpress! Which means for some reason that blogger will not notify you when I update my page, since it is no longer hosted on here...

Please make sure that you are following me still on http://www.makeupbylaurenp.com!

I would love to keep all of my readers, and show you what I have been working on for so long!

So please come on by to the new home of MakeupByLaurenP, and say hi! Stay connected to be able to enter give-a-ways and contests!

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twilight is ♥
Free Hit Counters
Unique hits since 9/18/09
 

Makeup By Lauren P Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada