Did anyone else see "New Moon" yet? I did and it was even better than "Twilight"! I saw it the day it opened with my boyfriend and even though this movie isn't normally his cup of tea, he admits that it was a good movie! Our favorite parts? Mine had to be the ending, HANDS DOWN! Can we say cliff-hanger?! At least for me since I have not read the series yet. My boyfriend appreciated the fight scenes, especially the ones including the wolves. He is Team Jacob and I am Team Edward, which I knew was going to happen!
Some cool Robert Pattinson trivia:
- Me and him were both born within the same month and year! May, 1986.
- To the Robert Pattinson & Twilight haters, especially those who say Harry Potter is better than Twlight: Robert was in Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire (2005), as Cedric Diggory! I guess you can't hate him that much right?!
I am not anti-Harry Potter, I just think Twilight is way better!
Pictures from me & Enrique's "New Moon" Date: [Photo heavy, with good reason] ;)
This is my "New Moon" Look: Should I do a tutorial on it?
Enrique bought me a "New Moon" movie poster at the merchandise table outside of the theater.
We then ate some amazing sushi, which was half off! I believe there was some special going on that night...
So in the midst of doing some work today, I was browsing around on Stephenie Meyer's website and came across this:
A Twilight Fan/Dork's dream! Especially for people like me who need to start reading the books. I promise myself that I will make time to do so when I am not so tied down with Graduate School!
What I really want!
I might just go to my local library if I don't get a chance to buy them in the meantime!
My questions to you!
- What did you think of New Moon? What was your favorite part?
- Should I do a tutorial for my New Moon Look?
- Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? Did this change after seeing New Moon?
- Do you know of any cool Twilight fan/merch. sites that we should know about?