Monday, July 13, 2009
at Monday, July 13, 2009
This is my first contest! I just wanted to say Thank you: not only to my subscribers, but friends I have made on here as well---your the reason I keep sharing my passion on here with you! -Lauren
1. Must be a subscriber to my channel!
2.The length of your video entry must be at least 5 minutes.
3. Your entry must be posted as a video response to this video.
4. Choose a favorite nail polish color of yours, and wear it during your video.
5. Use this color to inspire a SUMMER THEMED EYE SHADOW LOOK!
6. Be creative! Be bold! Be colorful! Be unique!
7. Please create a NEW step-by-step tutorial for this contest.
8. Live video is preferred, but picture tutorials will also be accepted.
9. If you do a picture sideshow, please create & hold a sign with your user name and title of my contest on it.
Prizes: Three winners will be chose, but there will not be any 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place winners. Just three winners =)
The prize packages will include:
2 cosmetic bags,
1 Revlon Artificial Nail Set,
1 sample of shampoo and conditioner from Joico,
2 Eyeshadow Quads,
1 Shimmer Powder,
1 Highlighter/extra lip gloss sample
All in a cute mini tote bag!
This contest is open to my subscribers that live within the Unites States. Sorry about this! In future contests, I will hopefully be able to ship further!
This contest begins on July 13th, 2009
Ends on: August 2nd, 2009 at 11:59 P.M.
If you are underage you must obtain permission from your guardian in order to enter this contest. (Please refer to the law in your state). This is so I will be able to mail you your prize if you are a winner of this contest!
Remember: Have FUN! I made this contest as a small "Thank you" to all of my lovely subscribers, and I want ALL of you guys to take part in it. You can interpret your favorite nail polish color into any type of summer look you want!
Thanks to natneagle for the cool contest suggestion!
Subscribe to her: http://www.youtube.com/natneagle
Song in this video: "Broken Stereo", by Sean Fournier
This song was found at http://www.jamendo.com
Labels: MY CONTESTS