Posted on You Tube on: October 20, 2008
- I washed my face with clearisil.
- wiped my face with the loreal skin genesis micro smoothing wet cleansing towelettes to make sure i didnt leave any excess product on.
- I mixed clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion and estee lauder 'Spotlight' to get a dewy look and to even out skin tone.
- I used "Dr. feelgood" from benefit as a primer.
- I used a bronzing powder (possibly from trucco, but drug store is fine) all over face, since it matches my skin tone.
- cliniqe blush in Fig #6 on the apples of cheeks and dabbed on forehead, nose and chin.
- For lips: I gave different options for whatever your doing for the day--the options were: Burts Bees Honey lip balm, Candy Kisses bubble gum drop natural lip balm, bobbi bown shimmer lip gloss in pearl sugar #8, and MAC clear lip glass. I used the Bobbi Brown shimmer lip gloss.
Hope you enjoyed this and have a great day!
RATE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE! - LAURENN0XO